clifton23

The Drivers Edge - May 19-20

Well the Bimmer left all its coolant on the street this afternoon. *Hopefully* I'll be there.  :laugh:

Well the Bimmer left all its coolant on the street this afternoon. *Hopefully* I'll be there.  :laugh:

Sounds like a perfect excuse to upgrade the cooling system!

I'll be teaching the car control school for adults, but will have my helmet, communicator and Hans if anyone wants a session of help shaving time and cleaning up lines. 

I'll be teaching the car control school for adults, but will have my helmet, communicator and Hans if anyone wants a session of help shaving time and cleaning up lines. 

I would for sure like feedback on where I can shave time and pick up exit speed ! :)

I would for sure like feedback on where I can shave time and pick up exit speed ! :)

Don’t use Scott then

I KIDD He’s a great instructor ;)

Don’t use Scott then

I KIDD He’s a great instructor ;)

Ha! If you see my tagline -  I'm usually on a line...tangent to where I should be. Scott - If you see a friendly bearded guy in a White BRZ that's me. Shout at me if you would :)

Scott is great, he helped me shave several seconds off my lap time at TWS.

Ha! If you see my tagline -  I'm usually on a line...tangent to where I should be. Scott - If you see a friendly bearded guy in a White BRZ that's me. Shout at me if you would :)

That's better than perpendicular to where you should be. 

Still uncertain if I'll be in town that weekend. I'll find out by Wednesday or Thursday. If space is still available in Yellow, I'll be joining. If not, I'll show up with a breakfast burritos and beg till I get a spot.

If not, I'll show up with a breakfast burritos and beg till I get a spot.

Honestly, showing up is never a bad idea. People are bound to not show, break down, or whatever. Being there pretty much guarantees you'll get that spot.