Jump to content
itrack

MSRH Lap Times

Recommended Posts

Guest lobster
Just now, Captain Buddha said:

I just like to poke the Lobstah! It's fun to hear him squeal....

thats not squealing, that's air escaping my carapace 

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, lobster said:

 

wooo!   you scared me, I thought I had been posting in a different thread.  

 

I checked tho.   Yep... this is the lap times thread.   See pic for reference 

 

 

MSRHlaptimes.JPG

---------

Share this post


Link to post
Guest lobster
1 hour ago, Thundermoose said:

---------

tenor.gif.5e1a4cf15fe00098bb0f2de2e2bb5ab4.gif

 

I saw what was there before. lol 

Share this post


Link to post

It's called Measurebating and just like the wife says the difference between OOOhhh   or AAAhhh is about 1/4"..... I mean 1/4 second.

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/26/2020 at 8:52 PM, lobster said:

no data overlay because my aim isn't working.   

Date: 1/25/2020

CCW lap time: 1:36.381

Car: lobstercar

Weight: 3413 impound comp weight. 

WHP: 426 avg NASA WHP

Tires: 315/30/18 Hoosier R7 

 

 

Blazing...good work Lobster. Hoping to get there myself one day. 

Share this post


Link to post

Date: 2-28-20

CW lap time: 1:59.18

Car: 2005 BMW Z4 2.5i

Est weight: ~3100

Est HP: 190

Tires: 225-45/17 MPSS

Temperature: 65°

First time getting under 2:00 yesterday and I had a total of 3 laps under it. I attribute almost all of the increase to finally getting a race bucket seat into the car. Its a pretty incredible difference vs the factory leather seats with almost no bolstering. Not having to fight to hold  yourself in place unsurprisingly makes a big difference on your ability focus and feel what the car is doing 😭

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Date: 1-25-20

CW lap time: 1:51.7

Car: 03 Spec Miata

Est weight: 2475

Est HP: 126

Tires: 205/15 Toyo RR

 

Share this post


Link to post

Lap time: 1:51.76 CW

Car: 2020 BMW M2

Estimated total vehicle weight with driver: 3800

Estimated wheel horsepower: 400

Tire size and model: 265 Michelin Pilot Super Sport

Estimated ambient temperature: 75 

Notes: Brakes were not 100%, Bone Stock car

Share this post


Link to post

Lap time: 1:50.96 CCW

Car: 2009 Cayman S - 6-speed

Estimated wheel horsepower: 320 at crank. Probably around 275 at the wheels.

Tire size and model: 235 and 265 Ventus RS4

Estimated ambient temperature: 90

Notes: Brakes were not 100%. Brand new suspension set up that hasn't quite been dialed in (MCS 1-way, 600#f and 700#r, Tarret sway bars, -3f and -2.5r camber). 

 

I'm thinking about becoming a member of MSR now that they've lowered the initiation fee. That way i'll really get some time to dial in the car.

Share this post


Link to post

From Sep 12/13

Lap Time: 1:44.9 (CCW)

Car: 2004 BMW M3

WHP: 311

Tire Size and Model: NT01 275/40R17

Estimated Ambient Temp: 90

Notes: At 2900 lbs including fuel and driver. Aero included plywood splitter and rear wing and min angle.

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/10/2020 at 9:17 PM, bigjae1976 said:

From Sep 12/13

Lap Time: 1:44.9 (CCW)

Car: 2004 BMW M3

WHP: 311

Tire Size and Model: NT01 275/40R17

Estimated Ambient Temp: 90

Notes: At 2900 lbs including fuel and driver. Aero included plywood splitter and rear wing and min angle.

DUDE - way to Hustle Jae! That's flying! 

Share this post


Link to post

Lap time: 1:45.8 CW

Car: 2013 Viper

Estimated total vehicle weight with driver: 3600

Estimated wheel horsepower: 580

Tire size and model: 345/295 R888R

Estimated ambient temperature: 80ish

Notes: 7th or 8th time at the track. Worked on hitting heel toe downshifts more consistently. Earlier throttle application and later braking were secondary objectives. Ended up gaining 1.8 seconds since the last time out. Gaining confidence in the car. It's surprisingly friendly under throttle, but unfriendly under braking.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

New personal best: 1:47.84

 

Car: 2009 Cayman S.

Estimated total vehicle weight with driver: 3200

Estimated wheel horsepower: 280

Tire size and model: 245/275 Nitto NT01

Estimated ambient temperature: 60s

Notes: brand new wheels and tires. Had some issues with fender rubbing throughout the day.

 

147847469_10110753988936862_5963105324618418488_n.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, RMag said:

New personal best: 1:47.84

 

Car: 2009 Cayman S.

Estimated total vehicle weight with driver: 3200

Estimated wheel horsepower: 280

Saw you hauling the tire trailer out there in the AM, didn’t know you were a TJ’er! 

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/8/2021 at 10:17 PM, Hollywood said:

Saw you hauling the tire trailer out there in the AM, didn’t know you were a TJ’er! 

Were you in the Black supra? Saw you on the road too. great looking car btw.

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, RMag said:

Were you in the Black supra? Saw you on the road too. great looking car btw.

Yes sir, my daily - brought it out for a session to see what it puts down stock. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Hollywood said:

Yes sir, my daily - brought it out for a session to see what it puts down stock. Thanks!

Wellll....Annnnnnnddddd.....it doesssss??? 😀

Share this post


Link to post

Alright - jumping in and posting this. Time to spread the good word about the 2021 Supra, this is a 100% bone stock OEM time - even OEM brake pads. Time was repeatable, in one session alone it clocked 1:43.511, 1:43.58, and 1:43.61. I expect seeing these trickle into TT in the coming years. The short wheel base rwd platform makes this drive like a heavy S2000.

 

Lap time: 1:43.51 CW (AiM Solo 2)

Car: 2021 Toyota GR Supra

Estimated total vehicle weight with driver: 3550 (best guess)

Estimated wheel horsepower: 376

Tire size and model: Michelin Pilot Super Sport (255 front, 275 rear, 300 TW)

Estimated ambient temperature: 65

Notes: Adjusted toe from factory to 0mm front and .1mm total rear.

 

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, Hollywood said:

Alright - jumping in and posting this. Time to spread the good word about the 2021 Supra, this is a 100% bone stock OEM time - even OEM brake pads. Time was repeatable, in one session alone it clocked 1:43.511, 1:43.58, and 1:43.61. I expect seeing these trickle into TT in the coming years. The short wheel base rwd platform makes this drive like a heavy S2000.

 

Lap time: 1:43.51 CW (AiM Solo 2)

Car: 2021 Toyota GR Supra

Estimated total vehicle weight with driver: 3550 (best guess)

Estimated wheel horsepower: 376

Tire size and model: Michelin Pilot Super Sport (255 front, 275 rear, 300 TW)

Estimated ambient temperature: 65

Notes: Adjusted toe from factory to 0mm front and .1mm total rear.

 

The struggle was real keeping this data to myself haha! It even comes in yellow...possible new daily ride in my sights next year😎

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, joesurf79 said:

The struggle was real keeping this data to myself haha! It even comes in yellow...possible new daily ride in my sights next year😎

Did I mention I get 33-34 mpg to work and back everyday? Well, I would, if I wasn't flooring it on every on ramp/off ramp. Come sit in mine when you get serious, it's not exactly spacious!

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...