clifton23

Love this track

Just finished the Lemons race there and I fell in love with this track.  It flows really well and has a great mix of high and low speed.

I look forward to doing an HPDE here in the future.

Maybe so!  I will look into it and other events..  Is it mid summer?  I don't really want to go there mid summer and die of heat stroke!

More like the Boostedtaco foodventures ft. Cabowabo since we ate more in single sittings than you ate all weekend. I expect more out of you this year.

More like the Boostedtaco foodventures ft. Cabowabo since we ate more in single sittings than you ate all weekend. I expect more out of you this year.

I'll step it up, I'm not quite sure I'll be able to consume more than 2 entrees but perhaps 1.5 and a cheesecake stuffed snow cone which you missed out on last year.   @@Boostedtaco do you still have those pictures of those snocones?

I wasn't aware that the universe needed Cheesecake stuffed snowballs... but it absolutely did.

Also, totally echo your sentinment on NOLA.  On video and on paper it looks like it'd be a snoozer  due to no elevation change but its a really fun track that flows well.  Keeps you up on the wheel and working hard the whole lap.  Love those fast right hand kinks and the esses.  Definitely a driver's track.

Definitely one of my favorite tracks - the people, the food, the layout (try the short 1.8 mile track for some serious G's - it's even better).