tyhackman15

FS: 1999 Integra GSR Track build - Austin, TX

Buying a house and I think that means I should downsize the toy collection, sadly.   I have a very well built, 1999 Integra GSR for sale.  Everything on this car has been gone through and improved or replaced as needed.  The AC still works, completely at home on the street or the track.  I drive it to work every now and then, and for me it is really just a fun weekend car.  A few laps here and there but nothing crazy.  

The Basics:

174,700 miles on the chassis.  Rebuilt title.

B18C1 with Mahle 10.5:1 forged pistons

Brian Crower Stage 2 Cams

Skunk2 Cam gears

Brian Crower Valves

Supertech dual valve springs

OEM honda valve stems, just replaced 500 miles ago

Skunk2 LMAs

Gates Racing Blue Timing belt

ARP Head studs

Brian Crower H beam rods

Sealed power oil pump

Moroso Oil Pan with 1 quart kickout and baffles

Skunk2 intake manifold

65mm throttle body

All that equates to great reliability and 185whp on a dynojet.  Very conservative 93 octane tune. Starts right up and idles like stock in any weather.  Doesn't burn oil.  The motor build was done approximately 10k miles ago.  Have to check my receipts at home to confirm exact.

Exhaust: 4-2-1 Header with a 2.5" catback apexi exhaust.  Nice and quiet, not your typical honda exhaust. 

Fuel: Walbro 255lph fuel pump

Aeromotive Fuel Pressure gauge

RC 310cc injectors

Innovative Wideband O2

US Type R LSD Transmission.  Carbon synchros on 3rd and 4th.

Hondata S300 ECU

Mishimoto radiator with dual electric fans, large catch can with a breather / drain back to the crank case. Short ram intake with a nice Blox filter / velocity stack setup.  

Type R badges, lip, rear wing, arm rest (with production #), gauge cluster, vents, door cards, etc...  ($$)

Interior:

2 ultrashield seats mounted on OEM sliders.  6 point G force harnesses.  Seats are fully braced to the Kirk 4 point roll bar.  Extremely solid and safe install.  

Sun roof deleted with Carbon fiber panel.

NRG quick release

The interior is OEM from the driver's seat forward.  Rear seats/panels and the headliner are removed.  

Suspension:  

Type R hubs with Enkei 16x7 RPF1s and Toyo R1R tires

Tein Mono Flex coilovers

Eibach sway bars

Type R strut bar

Skunk2 upper control arms (adjustable)

Rear camber arms

I'm asking $6000 obo for the car.  Includes dyno sheet and many receipts from the build.  One of (if not the) best FWD platforms you can buy, it is truly a blast to drive.  Doesn't need anything, ready for the new owner to enjoy!

PM me with any questions.  The car is in North Austin ready to show, title in hand.  

-Tyler

post-1595-0-36558700-1516030053_thumb.jpg

post-1595-0-89345700-1516030066_thumb.jpg

post-1595-0-71277800-1516030086_thumb.jpg

Since the question has come up, the car won't pass an OBD inspection as-is.  The hondata ECU is obd1 and the car was originally obd2 of course.   Many people register their "track" cars with the address of a local track, that may happen to be in a non-emissions county, from what I hear  :wink:

You build a heck of a car.  Still running great, doesn't miss a beat

It's good to see the old girl again, proud she's still kicking. Brings back memories:

putting in the seats https://imgur.com/a/1yIRG

deleting the sunroof https://imgur.com/a/Bo7WA

installing the steering wheel QR https://imgur.com/a/tVJj9

Good times  :biggrin:

Ughhhh I think I want this... I'm in the market for a track car this year. I was originally thinking $3k/$4k Miata or e30 to build but this is ready to go! I need to decide if I'll be happy with fwd vs a rwd miata or e30... 

My first project car ever was a 1991 Integra. I did a fully built 12.7:1 compression LS/Vtec putting down 186whp... 

Do you still have the car and what part of Austin are you in? I'll be down there next weekend and may be interested to come look at it.

Ughhhh I think I want this... I'm in the market for a track car this year. I was originally thinking $3k/$4k Miata or e30 to build but this is ready to go! I need to decide if I'll be happy with fwd vs a rwd miata or e30... 

My first project car ever was a 1991 Integra. I did a fully built 12.7:1 compression LS/Vtec putting down 186whp... 

Do you still have the car and what part of Austin are you in? I'll be down there next weekend and may be interested to come look at it.

Yes I still have it.  I'm on the North side of Austin, you're welcome to check it out next weekend.  Shoot me a message and I'll get you some contact info.