Welcome to TrackJunkies.Org
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

WANTED: NB header back OEM exhaust. $100

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

SchadenFred

SchadenFred

TRACKJUNKIE

• Junkies
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX
  • Track Vehicle:01 Miata #149, 08 BMW 335i

EDIT:  Got one, thanks!

I'm after a cheap OEM exhaust for my 01 VVT Miata. I'm running a SM exhaust right now. It's no good for HPDE because I can't hear my instructor.

If anyone has an OEM exhaust lying around, contact me and I will turn it into some cash. I'll also consider partial trade for the race pipe that's on the car.

Rev

Rev

Track Freak

• Junkies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts
  • LocationCollege Station
  • Track Vehicle:'02 S2K and '05 330i ZHP
I’ve got one off an ‘01 with 84k miles on it. Includes mid pipe with cat and muffler. All OEM I’m in college station.

RPM

RPM

Track Freak

• Junkies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationAngleton Texas
  • Track Vehicle:Miata RX3
I have an'01 mid pipe and muffler all factory and in good shape $50.00

Shuka

Shuka

Certified Attacker of Time

• Junkies
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,458 posts
  • LocationHouston
  • Track Vehicle:K24 swap Miata

You could also put a flange on your existing exhaust and attach an additional muffler. The OEM setup is going to be much more restrictive.

Posted Image

SchadenFred

SchadenFred

TRACKJUNKIE

• Junkies
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX
  • Track Vehicle:01 Miata #149, 08 BMW 335i

You could also put a flange on your existing exhaust and attach an additional muffler. The OEM setup is going to be much more restrictive.

Too much work.  The OEM setup will stay on only as long as I need an instructor in the car.  One day soon it will be coming back out again, so a cheap bolt-on-and-go solution gives me results for minimum effort and cost.  I can live with the power loss for the time being.

I picked up Rev's exhaust yesterday.  I'll be swapping it in this weekend.