mglobe

Ok TWS is dead. What's next?

Isnt part of the back straight owned by someone different from the developer that owns the rest of the track? I heard/read that somewhere. That would be a wrinkle to buy back that lad if it indeed was sold off.

An open call for volunteers, a couple coolers of beer, a few weekends with the right equipment and a slick montage maybe.

Or this soundtrack... https://youtu.be/nai7w1frB1E?t=4m17s

Cause just like the D we all know deep down TWS is simply the best, it just needs to find its groove again with a little help from its friends...

Substitute the montage scenes of Jack & Kyle training/rocking to folks unplugging toilets, killing snakes and filling in sink holes. Just don't stop after 75 minutes. That would be incredibly dumb. When everyone emerges TWS will be better than COTA. That's not opinion, that's fact!

A friend shot these pictures out at TWS a few days ago. They're poor resolution, but give you a sense of the work being done. Hard to tell what condition the road course itself is in, but doesn't look very promising as a track revitalization, IMO.

5ad4e58b7d8a3_30729400_10211265447382539

5ad4e5a2ca188_30715251_10211265447862551

5ad4e5cce6a46_30716545_10211265575465741

You should tell your friend its okay to pull off the protective lens cover his camera. Its only used for the packing in the box. 

:biggrin: Beggers can't be choosers! I was glad to see anything. I've no idea what was up with his camera. Maybe he was trying to be stealthy and took them with another device. Whatever. At least they give us a sense of what's being done.

:biggrin: Beggers can't be choosers! I was glad to see anything. I've no idea what was up with his camera. Maybe he was trying to be stealthy and took them with another device. Whatever. At least they give us a sense of what's being done.

haha! I know, I'm just talking smack. 

It looks like he added some heavy contrast filters on it. But hey! Pretty cool to see it!!  Did he just stop by TWS and walk on in? 

haha! I know, I'm just talking smack. 

It looks like he added some heavy contrast filters on it. But hey! Pretty cool to see it!!  Did he just stop by TWS and walk on in? 

I doubt it. It's fairly secure these days from what I can tell. I've gone by a few times and there's a ton of "no trespassing" signs and the gates are consistently shut. But I don't know the story. Just saw his post on Facebook. And I'm reticent to ask too many questions as I don't know how legal he was being at that moment. Prefer the "plausible deniability" approach!

I doubt it. It's fairly secure these days from what I can tell. I've gone by a few times and there's a ton of "no trespassing" signs and the gates are consistently shut. But I don't know the story. Just saw his post on Facebook. And I'm reticent to ask too many questions as I don't know how legal he was being at that moment. Prefer the "plausible deniability" approach!

got it, went and stopped by to say the good byes, tripped over the gate and got lost trying to leave. phone fell out of the pocket and some pictures appeared in his camera roll when he arrived home.