Sign in to follow this  
SchadenFred

Convoy to NOLA 2017 - Friday

I guess you took the password off? I didn't have to enter in a password. 

its still on there, not entirely sure how it works... also not terribly concerned about a password on the channel, it's just gonna be me occasionally complaining that I need to pee. 

its still on there, not entirely sure how it works... also not terribly concerned about a password on the channel, it's just gonna be me occasionally complaining that I need to pee.

Haha!

those of you driving your track car, be mindful of those of us who drive like the elderly while towing. 

those of you driving your track car, be mindful of those of us who drive like the elderly while towing. 

I drive slow as shit. LOL 

geez, now I realize I drive slow everywhere. haha! 

Officially have Friday off, so in for the "We'll get there, eventually." convoy.

Zoom - Zoom

would you guys be open to moving out like an hour earlier?  As in meet at Buc-ees at 9 - 10 and leave at 10am instead of 11? 

This whole post registration registration process is stupid and I would really like to make sure I can get there during the Friday evening tech window since I need "annual" tech. 

​never mind talked to @@V6Donut he already factored his work around the schedule so never mind.  We should still make it there on time and if not oh well. 

would you guys be open to moving out like an hour earlier? As in meet at Buc-ees at 9 - 10 and leave at 10am instead of 11?

This whole post registration registration process is stupid and I would really like to make sure I can get there during the Friday evening tech window since I need "annual" tech.

​never mind talked to @@V6Donut he already factored his work around the schedule so never mind. We should still make it there on time and if not oh well.

Sorry boo! I wish I could run out early. But don’t think I’ll be able to make it.

Plus, @@cabowabo is coming from Austin. So earlier might mess him up as well.

What am I, chopped liver? :P

I'm planning to leave Austin by 6:30 a.m. I might make it to bucees by 9:30. If we're all there ahead of schedule, I see no reason why we couldn't leave early.

What am I, chopped liver? :P

LOL, You’re my warmth. I forgot you live in Austin. Haha!

Sorry! <3

When does the gate close? How bad of an area is where the Travelodge in Harvey? i dunt want my pseudo racecar to get broken into.