Jimmy L

NASA TX Oct 27-29 2017

Lol. I had a Costco sized pack of bugspray in my truck. I first learned that lesson a couple years ago. Still got bitten up good.

Glad you stuck it out for the weekend!

And yeah, it was a good time. My only gripe was the cold and windy conditions on Friday and Saturday night. Had it stayed like Thursday night it would have been epic!!

My first practice day there (about 2014?), it freaking snowed while I was on track.   got down to the low 20s at night, and I was camping in the trailer in a sleeping bag.   2 pairs of sweats and socks, and wore my race suit on top of that!!!

I think you’re one of the real mvps here.

I’m going to be like you when I grow up.

I’m really happy you didn’t punk out and made the best of a $hitty situation. High fives and chest bumps for you.

Yes, a real trooper. Dusted himself off and got back on the horse. Can't say enough about the support from random strangers to help Kevin get back on the track. Very warm experience and validates why track enthusiast are some of the nicest people. Give John Wallace a hammer and a couple of wrenches and watch him go to work:-) 

Did the TT guys have to submit medical forms?  WTF?  I am wanting to go to Dec 2-3 event but doubt I would have time to complete a medical exam before then.

Did the TT guys have to submit medical forms?  WTF?  I am wanting to go to Dec 2-3 event but doubt I would have time to complete a medical exam before then.

Nope!

plz don't run in TT2 for the remainder of this year.

I'm hoping to win 3rd place by default.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]