Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy L

NASA TX Oct 27-29 2017

The Fall Fling at Texas World Speedway is Cancelled due to the track suspending operations. As a replacement event we'll be joining the NOLA region at NOLA Motorsports Park the same weekend we had scheduled October 27-29. Registration for the event can be found HERE.

FTWS let's do this NOLA thing!

Damnit. I wish this was feasible for me. That track looks so fun. 

Were you already planning on TWS, why is it not feasible? Just a bit of a hike down I-10 :p

oh, yeah I see they are running the short track. 

The fuck is it with these 1.8 configs?  (msr not withstanding)

To be fair it's a single track region, so I'm sure they welcome running different configs. With us invading it could be a shit show, though haha.

Man, maybe it's better that we are done after msrh. I can save some money, focus on the new car be ready for...

What's this? NOLA? Fuck yeah! 

Wait, another short course? No, I'm out!

Oh, Shuka's going, It's on!

To be fair it's a single track region, so I'm sure they welcome running different configs. With us invading it could be a shit show, though haha.

When we went last year it was a bit of a shit show. See the thread from last years event.

Were you already planning on TWS, why is it not feasible? Just a bit of a hike down I-10 :p

Don't have vacation days right now. Can't get off soon enough Friday to make it there in time.

Don't have vacation days right now. Can't get off soon enough Friday to make it there in time.

Word, but hell, I didn't get to Hallett until after midnight on Friday :D

When we went last year it was a bit of a shit show. See the thread from last years event.

Wait, let me get my popcorn.  This will be good to relive.  Super CF last year.

Wait, let me get my popcorn.  This will be good to relive.  Super CF last year.

As long as there are no timing loop issues this time I will be happy. Otherwise TT was not that bad.

Races were bad. Only one steward and he got it all wrong. Sally's backup transponder showed up as the previous owner, and he finished ahead of her by 0.002 sec. and they couldn't fix it and delete him. He got points for never showing up.

I'm really excited to run NOLA big track. Hope there is a large TX turn out. Fort Miata would be awesome. 

Event page still says they're running the 1.8.

I'm having second thoughts making the trip to run the short track... we'll see how this double header goes with MSR-H and NCM. If I get the car back in one piece it's a higher probability :)

I'm having second thoughts making the trip to run the short track... we'll see how this double header goes with MSR-H and NCM. If I get the car back in one piece it's a higher probability :)

Yeah but Will updates that shit only slightly more often than this: http://www.dolekemp96.org/main.htm

They are running the 2.75. I was just there this past weekend and they made the announcement at the drivers meeting. Just not updated on the website yet.

I talked to Will and its for sure the 2.75.  

NOLA was going to originally run the 1.8 this time and the 2.75 at the end of the year.  Since TX is coming they are running the 2.75