TrackJunkies.Org

deleted

Shuka

This was my friends first time at the track as a guest. He wasn't driving.. Never stepped foot on the track before either. I just got a ride in Nate's car an hour before, and I told my friend he has to go for a ride with him.

I told him, since this is your first time, the car will feel like it should slide off the track in the turns, but the driver has full control of the car and knows it's limits better than you do. Treat it like a roller coaster and have fun. I didn't expect him to tap out that early!

I will never let him forget this [emoji23]

I love taking a ride with competent drivers.  It's like a roller coaster.

^^^^^

This definitely. It's fantastic being driven by somebody like Nate who knows what they are doing, not just because you can learn something but because it is FUN!!!!!

Poor guy! Didn't even get the tires warm.

So, do you put "thumbs-down" stickers on your doors?  Like counting kills?

I really, really like this idea. I'd have 3 or 4 at this point.

I would need a few thumbs-down, and two splatter marks.

Some poor guest that owned an SHO was talking shit about my Maxima way back in the day.   it went quite similar to Nate's video, but I didn't slow down..  he made it all the way into hot pit and I stopped the car..  He was trying to unbuckle and climb out of the car when he spewed chunks inside the borrowed helmet.   fortunately for my car, the visor was down. :bad::laugh:

Guest lobster

I put it in when I have a few DE's between races. Passenger seat and harness is 30+ lbs, so I don't typically have it on NASA weekends.

If I bump up the horsepower and need ballast, I may leave the seat in (but probably not since I need more weight in the rear.)

He was not driving that day. So yeah, total stranger to the track; I'm sure it was overwhelming.

I really, really like this idea. I'd have 3 or 4 at this point.

My wife got a die cutting machine.... i'll get some made for you. 

when he spewed chunks inside the borrowed helmet.   fortunately for my car, the visor was down. :bad::laugh:

Shuka, at least he didn't leave his lunch all over the inside of your car.