AhmadHasib

PDS - August 12-13

I did make the biggest mistake of my early driving career. Since I knew I was not going to get a PB on my normal street tires I'm learning on I switched over to some lightly used RRs that I got from Sam. God gave us slicks to make us happy. Not only did I drop 5 seconds, but I had so much fun on them. It might have also been the fact I didn't care about my times anymore, but I enjoyed driving the RRs significantly more.

...and RRs are just a gateway drug to the purple stuff. Let me know which overpass you'll be sleeping under when that time comes and I'll bring you some assorted Chick Fil A sauce packs every couple of days to help keep your spirits up.

...and RRs are just a gateway drug to the purple stuff. Let me know which overpass you'll be sleeping under when that time comes and I'll bring you some assorted Chick Fil A sauce packs every couple of days to help keep your spirits up.

You're a true friend

...and RRs are just a gateway drug to the purple stuff. Let me know which overpass you'll be sleeping under when that time comes and I'll bring you some assorted Chick Fil A sauce packs every couple of days to help keep your spirits up.

RRs have a purple label as well.  :)

Speaking of footage, did anybody get video of my engine exploding? My camera decided to stop recording so I don't have any video. I'm more upset about that than I am about the motor, I wanted some YouTube gold!

I was right behind you when it let go, I will see if I can find the video when I get home tonight.  I was in the white GT3RS #40...

It was spectacular, sorry it ended your weekend early.

I was right behind you when it let go, I will see if I can find the video when I get home tonight.

It was spectacular, sorry it ended your weekend early.

Thanks! I'm looking forward to seeing your video.

Fortunately, I was able to come back the next day with my daily driver, and get some more laps in on Sunday.

Cheers,

Frederic

Thanks! I'm looking forward to seeing your video.

Fortunately, I was able to come back the next day with my daily driver, and get some more laps in on Sunday.

Cheers,

Frederic

Frederic,  Sorry to report my card was full and I did not capture the event.  I could describe it for you if you would like.... it was comprehensive and spectacular.  Hopefully, you will have a replacement lump loaded and ready soon.  

Frederic,  Sorry to report my card was full and I did not capture the event.  I could describe it for you if you would like.... it was comprehensive and spectacular.  Hopefully, you will have a replacement lump loaded and ready soon.  

That's a shame.  Thanks for checking.

I'm going to look at a used engine on the 2nd.

Did it look something like this from the inside??

Yeah, that's pretty accurate!