AhmadHasib

PDS - August 12-13

As the folks younger than me (which is everyone) say, it's complicated. There are nine people ahead of you waiting for confirmation. Since you have not driven with us before, we will need to put an instructor in the car with you at first to confirm that you are ok to run solo with PDS. Because we combine blue solo drivers with yellow for some sessions, we have to be careful about who we put out Solo. I've seen VERY bad things happen over the years.

I'm leaning on the instructors to register so I can add people.

There are nine people who registered before you. Hopefully we can get you in, but I don't want to promise anything yet.

Hope this helps you understand.

Thank you for the reply.  I understand that you need to evaluate each new driver.  (If it helps, Scott Adams with NASA will hopefully vouch for me.)  I'll keep my fingers crossed that you find enough instructors.  

If you do get to approve my registration, can you make a change to the car information?  My car number is permanently marked as 149, and I wasn't able to find a way to put that info into the form when I registered.  If you can update my number in the system, it would save me a small fortune in blue tape!

Cheers,
Frederic

Are you suggesting a TJ farewell event? Cause YES!

Count me in for this!

Also, I'm in for PDS on the 12th.

I'm thinking of bringing a bigass BBQ grill with me.  If I did, can I get a show of hands of how many people would throw a steak on it?

Frederic

Count me in for this!

Also, I'm in for PDS on the 12th.

I'm thinking of bringing a bigass BBQ grill with me.  If I did, can I get a show of hands of how many people would throw a steak on it?

Frederic

Mike and Pam usually bring a bunch of stuff to cook.

However, they always can use grills to cook on and even more importantly volunteers to heat the meat!

Damn - currently Pending....fingers crossed....

Interesting situation. Instructors can't waste time by helping you learn the track any more. They can only help keep you safe and transfer your learning for future tracks.

And they will.

post-8-0-89862700-1501300885_thumb.jpg

Mike and Pam usually bring a bunch of stuff to cook.

However, they always can use grills to cook on and even more importantly volunteers to heat the meat!

This times 1000!   We will have our traditional beer boiled brats and chicken legs waiting to be grilled, beer, and some other munchies.  We definitely could use another grill, and more importantly another grill master.   Pam pre-cooks the brats and legs, so they just need to be finished up on the grill.

This times 1000!   We will have our traditional beer boiled brats and chicken legs waiting to be grilled, beer, and some other munchies.  We definitely could use another grill, and more importantly another grill master.   Pam pre-cooks the brats and legs, so they just need to be finished up on the grill.

Count me in.  I've got a dual grill (gas and charcoal) so with both sides going, it's got about 4 square feet of grill space.  There's a side burner if you want me to bring a pot of beans (canned, I'm sorry to say)

Feel free to call me to coordinate.

Bring tongs!! The beer brats are the BOMB!!!!

I'm in to sweat my balls off.

I've also got some venison sausage that I'll bring for the Saturday cookout.

Now to figure out how to pack all the crap I want to bring in the S2000.....

FYI for everyone, I'm capping all run groups except red at 25 cars.  This should keep the traffic down enough so we can still run double sessions for the advanced drivers.   I expect it will be a bit crowded for some of the sessions on Saturday morning, and then folks will realize that they can't do every session without passing out.  We will talk about that at the drivers meeting.

The following groups currently have room left

Green -- 3 slots

Blue -- 2 slots

White -- 2 slots

Red -- ~4 slots

If you have not been confirmed for a slot in one of these groups, it either means you have not paid, or we don't have enough instructors yet to confirm you.

If I can fit 4 225s, camping gear, tools, etc in a miata I'm confident you can make it work [emoji14]

Was this how you looked while driving???

man-confused-about-buying-or-purchasing-

Does anyone know if there's still electricity at the old stands south of the paddock?

Also, for those who are easily entertained, I'll be bringing a few toys/demonstrators that I made.  I built a Lego 6 speed transmission, and a torsen differential.  If you've never had a real one apart and seen how it works, these will be fun to play with.

Cheers,

Frederic

Does anyone know if there's still electricity at the old stands south of the paddock?

Also, for those who are easily entertained, I'll be bringing a few toys/demonstrators that I made. I built a Lego 6 speed transmission, and a torsen differential. If you've never had a real one apart and seen how it works, these will be fun to play with.

Cheers,

Frederic

May be one of the coolest things I've heard on this forum. I will definitely come see you.

Corded the edge of two tires at the last event.

Went to Discount Tire to flip them over. Discount said "LOL, no."

Realized that outside corded on front, inside corded on rear.

Rotated tires. READY FOR THE WEEKEND!

Also I'm bringing another set of tires.