AhmadHasib

PDS - August 12-13

There does seem to be a significant roster for this one. Right now they have me in Green but I'm hoping they move me up into Blue since I passed the PDS check ride last event and am Blue with TDE and solo with Chin. It'll be a full track on Sunday afternoons when 3 groups are out together.

Each group is being capped at 25 drivers except for Red.

I put everyone on wait list for garages until one week before the event. There are too many changes that happen in the interim. If you don't get a garage, there are lots of people with garages including myself that invite folks that don't have one to hang around in the shade.

I put everyone on wait list for garages until one week before the event. There are too many changes that happen in the interim. If you don't get a garage, there are lots of people with garages including myself that invite folks that don't have one to hang around in the shade.

How will garage assignment work; order of registration, random, etc? For those who are given a spot, do they pay at time of check in?

How will garage assignment work; order of registration, random, etc? For those who are given a spot, do they pay at time of check in?

I believe it's first pay first serve, but Mike is waiting till a week before the event in case anyone cancels between now and then.

Garages go like this:

Instructors as long as they sign up before the day I do assignments

2-Day garage customers by registration date

1-Day garage customers by registration date

Usually we have enough for all 2 day customers plus some 1-day. Most likely not for this event. But as I've mentioned before, there is plenty of room in a garage for folks to get out of the sun. If you have a garage and don't offer some shade to someone who does not, you're going to be a victim of your karma. Cars can sit in the sun. People can't.