AhmadHasib

PDS - August 12-13

Word on the street is that TWS will be cutting to the shorter course after September 1st. If that stays as planned, then PDS August 12-13 event would be the "Last 2.9 Mile Event".

Anyone else joining me to met away in Texas heat?

handsoffsam +1
Kong Sheng Han (Yellow)
JoshWard (Blue)

surlynkid
cabowabo
SchadenFred
Haggis
SchadenFred
Def
cyc5181
Shuka
Matt93SE

Track can be rented August 19/20 and 26/27.

Does anyone know the cost to rent the track? Wouldn't mind doing a cost analysis to figure out how much it would be per person.

I'm #3 for TJ farewell event

Based on that weekday price and the current state of the place we should be able to get a weekend for less than $10k right?

The hard part I would think would be finding enough extras to work corner stations.

Not sure why my dad and brother are still "pending." Hoping they're able to experience TWS.

If they haven't paid they will stay pending. The event is massively oversubscribed. Globe should have sent an email out by now explaining.

If they haven't paid they will stay pending. The event is massively oversubscribed. Globe should have sent an email out by now explaining.

Oh, so green students aren't supposed to wait until confirmation to make payment anymore. I'll let them know.

Register you tool

Will do. Last chance to drive the 2.9 and the weekend before my birthday so I'm down to clown! Hopefully I'll be on xida cheat codes by then paired with the 4.77. Will get whatever is left (not much) out of my RC1's.

There does seem to be a significant roster for this one. Right now they have me in Green but I'm hoping they move me up into Blue since I passed the PDS check ride last event and am Blue with TDE and solo with Chin. It'll be a full track on Sunday afternoons when 3 groups are out together.

There does seem to be a significant roster for this one. Right now they have me in Green but I'm hoping they move me up into Blue since I passed the PDS check ride last event and am Blue with TDE and solo with Chin. It'll be a full track on Sunday afternoons when 3 groups are out together.

If you passed a check ride it may be that your instructor didn't check the "promote to" button on the evaluation. Let Pam or Mike know.

If you passed a check ride it may be that your instructor didn't check the "promote to" button on the evaluation. Let Pam or Mike know.

I've emailed Pam who's said that Mike is working it, but I can imagine he's swamped with the interest in this event.