If you are having trouble logging in, please try resetting your password. The email you get will include your "Display Name" ("Hi, Display Name") which is what you should use to log in with. If that doesn't work, email me: [email protected]

clifton23

Would anyone be interested in running laps at TWS or MSR Cresson on Assetto Corsa?

Thanks for posting.  I've been looking how to drive tracks i actually race on.  I have a beast PC but no wheel/pedals or setup.  Guess i need to get that done asap.

Hey all!  Is this still active?  I just created an account here to post.  I've been looking into getting into sim racing a bit this year as I've started tracking this year at Motorsport Ranch.  I love it, have done 4 or 5 events there now, and I'm doing TWS in October.  I have been looking for race sims that have Tx tracks (specifically TWS since I haven't been there), because I'd like to get to know the track a bit before I head out.  I downloaded rFactor 2 last night because it has TWS.  I've enjoyed it so far making due with my crappy XBox controller, about to head to Fry's to pick up a Thrustmaster set I think.

Anyway, I was looking into Assetto Corsa as well and would love to jump on here!  Which brings me back to my original question..  is this still a thing?

Yes.  The tracks have to be converted or created for Assetto Corsa.  I have converted TWS and MSR Cresson.  I am working on MSR Houston.

Very nice!  Do you still host a server?  If so, when?  I was looking for it the other night and wasn't able to find it.

how can i get in on this?!

i have TWS for rF2

but would love it in AC and need to learn MSR cresson, since TWS closed.

how can i get these tracks?

how can i get in on this?!

i have TWS for rF2

but would love it in AC and need to learn MSR cresson, since TWS closed.

how can i get these tracks?

links in the first post.

Very nice, I will be downloading these in the near future.  Thanks for getting those ready for AC!

....Log onto TJ..

.... click 'view new content'

... See thread starting with "Would anyone be interested in running laps at TWS"

Gotta say my heart skipped a beat or two.

:(

....Log onto TJ..

.... click 'view new content'

... See thread starting with "Would anyone be interested in running laps at TWS"

Gotta say my heart skipped a beat or two.

:(

Same here :(

thank you SOOO much for this! cant wait to get home and download these!

im headed to Cresson for the first time monday and need to learn it. this is perfect.

I havent been on track since TWS closed.

would love to get on with others as well. I also use discord.

I just installed the TWS, and im having trouble. When i go to start the race it boots up just long enough for me to see the car im in and down the pit lane, then kicks me out. The game only seems to do this on TWS and Cresson, every other track boots and races just like normal. Any ideas on what i could be doing wrong?

I just installed the TWS, and im having trouble. When i go to start the race it boots up just long enough for me to see the car im in and down the pit lane, then kicks me out. The game only seems to do this on TWS and Cresson, every other track boots and races just like normal. Any ideas on what i could be doing wrong?

Hey man, try starting the track in a different game mode, like practice.  I think I would have the same issue and had to mess around with the game mode or setup or something like that.  Good luck!

Hey man, try starting the track in a different game mode, like practice.  I think I would have the same issue and had to mess around with the game mode or setup or something like that.  Good luck!

The maps are missing some of the waypoints for some of the modes, like time trials. Try a different mode.

I am still in the process of moving to Austin.  Once I get settled in and get my sim setup again, I will work on getting these and more fixed up and running correctly.