Welcome to TrackJunkies.Org
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

1 15x8 6UL

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Rev

Rev

Track Freak

• Junkies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • LocationCollege Station
  • Track Vehicle:'01 Miata and '05 330i
Bent one of my track wheels badly today on the rough curbing at TWS T11 trackout. I can run one of my street wheels tomorrow, but want to buy one gen 2 or better 6UL in 15x8. Black preferred but if price is right, who cares about color!

edison_GTI

edison_GTI

Turbo Nutter

• Junkies
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX
  • Track Vehicle:Kermit

Sorry to hear :(

Edison
1995 VW Golf Sport 1.8T - AKA Kermit - NASA GTS2 #675
2007 Mazda MX-5

Rev

Rev

Track Freak

• Junkies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Sorry to hear :(

No worries, man! Just price of doing business in this hobby. I now know not to push track-out curbing quite so hard on T11 :-)

BTW, whenever you're going to be at TWS next time, let me know and I'll come grab those center caps from you. I think I'll run them on my 6UL street wheels. Might as well make this look as good as I can. 

handsoffsam

handsoffsam

Wingman

• Junkies
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,924 posts
  • LocationNashville
  • Track Vehicle:Bluth Stair Truck

No worries, man! Just price of doing business in this hobby. I now know not to push track-out curbing quite so hard on T11 :-)

BTW, whenever you're going to be at TWS next time, let me know and I'll come grab those center caps from you. I think I'll run them on my 6UL street wheels. Might as well make this look as good as I can. 

I have a bunch of 6UL center caps as well if you need em'..

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"
#15 SM 94'

edison_GTI

edison_GTI

Turbo Nutter

• Junkies
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX
  • Track Vehicle:Kermit

PM me your address and I'll mail them.  Otherwise I'll be at TWS for the NASA event in April.

Edison
1995 VW Golf Sport 1.8T - AKA Kermit - NASA GTS2 #675
2007 Mazda MX-5

Rev

Rev

Track Freak

• Junkies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts

No longer needed - just bought a new one.