Kong Sheng Han

Driveway Austin For Sale

Maybe the owners are planning on using the money to buy up and renovate TWS and still have several million left to sit on top of their freshly burgeoning cash cow.

A boy can dream right?

I have a feeling they're quite upside down on the loan from building the facility, such that selling the property will only reduce their loan, and not actually free up 11 million..

Maybe the owners are planning on using the money to buy up and renovate TWS and still have several million left to sit on top of their freshly burgeoning cash cow.

A boy can dream right?

Considering how they operate Driveway Austin, I would not want them to buy TWS. 

I would prefer that Track Junkies buy it. But one can only dream. D:

How much are they asking for TWS? If 100 of us committed to $300/month we could afford around 4.5mm not including income from events.

I'm sure there is way more to this track ownership thing, but as mentioned prior... dreaming

I like where this thread is going...we're nearly at Inception level of dreaming while dreaming...

58b823783ff6b_InceptionPoster.jpg

I like where this thread is going...we're nearly at Inception level of dreaming while dreaming...

58b823783ff6b_InceptionPoster.jpg

f87.jpg

Huh!  I've never even heard of Driveway Austin.  I thought COTA was the only track in Austin.

Huh! I've never even heard of Driveway Austin. I thought COTA was the only track in Austin.

Don't even bother looking into Driveway Austin. They won't let you use the full course unless you fork out $1k.

The way they operated that track always confused the heck out of me.  Guess it was a learning experience...

Looking at the picture in the ad, they're sitting between a river and a creek. I'd bet that's probably in the flood plain and houses would be unlikely.