Welcome to TrackJunkies.Org
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

tracklaps.net - build thread.

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
302 replies to this topic

lobster

lobster

TRACKJUNKIE

• Junkies
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts
  • LocationHouston
  • Track Vehicle:2015 Corvette Z51

Is there a way to show the lap times in descending order based on track direction? It would be nice to view MSR-C 1.7CW for example and have those times in order.

I can do that, I'll probably have to add a direction selection, so it'll only display laps from "CW" or "CCW"  

lobster

lobster

TRACKJUNKIE

• Junkies
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts
  • LocationHouston
  • Track Vehicle:2015 Corvette Z51

@JBJones btw, if you play around with shift+click on table headers you can finagle your way to sorted by direction and time. 

It's not apparent and fairly cumbersome but if you're curious while you wait for me to add that functionality that is straight forward and works consistently. 

dmo2002

dmo2002

Track Freak

• Junkies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationFlower Mound TX
  • Track Vehicle:99' Miata

A few people are using fake names which is fine.  I'm  not looking to farm personal information.  

It's there if they want to have their name down or not (I don't use my real name on my laps either) 

You say that "it's there if they want to have their own name".  Not seeing where you can modify name or update profile picture.