Welcome to TrackJunkies.Org
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

H2R Repaving!

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

cabowabo

cabowabo

TRACKJUNKIE

• Junkies
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • LocationATX
  • Track Vehicle:97 Miata

Hahhaah, Top Gun soundtrack in full effect!

stellman

stellman

Track Freak

• Junkies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts
  • LocationKyle, TX
  • Track Vehicle:'16 MX-5, '04 MSM

That brake squeal took my breath away. Yikes  :tongue:

Kong Sheng Han

Kong Sheng Han

Track Freak

• Junkies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • LocationKaty
  • Track Vehicle:E46 M3
My understanding is that everyone on this forum likes Top Gun. I like Top Gun. Why not, since my mic introduced excessive static.

I'm a lost soul.

tyhackman15

tyhackman15

Track Denial

• Junkies
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationATX
  • Track Vehicle:95 Miata

If you're sore after H2R then you need to reconsider your suspension setup IMO.  I have 700/400lb Xidas on my miata and never feel anything harsh or upsetting after the repave.  The only "real" bump left is at the pavement transition between 3 and 4.  

Coco

Coco

Couch Potato

• Junkies
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,356 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX
  • Track Vehicle:'10 Mitsubishi Lulzcer, '84 Porschelump 944

Man, I hadn't had time to really get out there much until recently. Took the Lancer and had a blast. There's still a couple places where it's bouncy for me, but T6 is fun again!!!

I do think it's a question of setup. If you're running an autocross car or something set up for COTA or another smoother track, you're going to have a bad time. I'm getting a little bounciness in a few places, but I think I need to replace some of the suspension bits in the Lancer soon, especially in the back.

-... --- ..-. .- / -.. . . --.. / -. ..- - ... -.-.--

Puffalopnik!

Kong Sheng Han

Kong Sheng Han

Track Freak

• Junkies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • LocationKaty
  • Track Vehicle:E46 M3
Yeah, I didn't bother to adjust dampening. I'm sure softening it up would've helped.

I'm a lost soul.