Kungkungbing

NASA April 21 -23 Texas World Speedway

There's another thread that talks about it here.

I guess we will find out though. I'll bring an extra case of water. Haha!

Septic has been shut down, or will be. There are eight portapotties. If NASA wants more, they'll have to provide them. Running water is still available.

I think I'm going to put my years of trail running and squatting to use and find myself a good bush, even if I have to run to Home Depot/Lowes and plant it myself.

I like how you think. Haha!

Guest lobster

I'm not going to make it to the SCCA race school this month, but not sure I'll have my car back from the fab shop before the NASA event.  

Lets assume it is, do I have to go straight to HPDE3 or can I register for HPDE4 being my first time w/NASA ? 

I'm not going to make it to the SCCA race school this month, but not sure I'll have my car back from the fab shop before the NASA event.  

Lets assume it is, do I have to go straight to HPDE3 or can I register for HPDE4 being my first time w/NASA ? 

Ask the powers that be, Will Faules maybe? I went straight to TT based on prior experience.

You can in fact register straight to DE4

You will need to submit your previous track time resume to [email protected]

Make sure you use the 20% off coupon code.

cool ill see if I can get in, probably only be Friday only for me though that weekend if at all. 

Friday isn't actually NASA if I'm not mistaken. That's usually a test and tune run by the track itself.

cool ill see if I can get in, probably only be Friday only for me though that weekend if at all.

Right on, I don't track on Friday but I'll be there early to setup tent city and hang out.

Hope to meet you.

Guest lobster

Friday isn't actually NASA if I'm not mistaken. That's usually a test and tune run by the track itself.

Friday HPDE4 is on the registration page ???   first time w/NASA so totally confused.