robertcope

1992 Acura NSX - Oops, I did it again...

1992 Acura NSX

Mods:

* NSX-R ring and pinion
* Short JDM gears
* Fidanza lightweight flywheel
* Stainless brake lines
* DC Sport headers
* TiDave non-compliance front clamps
* Downforce air intake scoop
* NSX-R reinforcement bars
* Taitec GTLW exhaust
* Front NSX-R sway bar
* Rear Zanardi sway bar
* Buddy Club Racing Spec coilovers
* KWv3 coilovers
* Science of Speed baffled oil pan
* Prospeed Stage 2 ECU
* Koyo radiator
* 993 front frake air ducts

I'm sure some of you have guessed, but I picked up @@HDA's NSX today. I'm really excited to own two iconic Honda products now...

586dc7938bf76_20170104_210223S.jpg

586dc7a0464c0_20170104_210300S.jpg

Wow, congrats! How are you gonna decide which one to drive? Guess you can't really go wrong with either one. :yahoo:

Wow, congrats! How are you gonna decide which one to drive? Guess you can't really go wrong with either one. :yahoo:

LOL, that's been a topic of much joking in my mind... I have a flowchart I'm working on... but, honestly, I don't drive the S2K unless I can go top down, and there are plenty of days in Houston that are too hot to really do that, especially with EL in the car. First world problems to the extreme!

robert

I guess it will be called...crisis 2?

Haha... "Crisis Continued"

I think I may go with GONK again. Haven't decided yet, though. Or I could go totally classy with NSEXXX.

robert

You should probably of asked him to lower the price by like 50 bucks so you could get a better camera.

I kid I kid, those are both fine examples of honda's pinnacle

You should probably of asked him to lower the price by like 50 bucks so you could get a better camera.

LOL. Night pictures with my S7. I'll take more in the light tomorrow, no doubt.

robert

Wow. That is a great combo to own. Both cars are very special in their own way. Enjoy!

Yeah! Both amazing pieces of Honda engineering. I can't believe I have them both in my garage.

robert

Congrats! that's a pretty special driveway. I hope you have room in that garage to keep them safe.

and congrats to @@HDA !!!  I guess you have some shopping to do.....  :biggrin:

Well done, Robert! You're living the automotive dream. Enjoy it. 

Congrats! that's a pretty special driveway. I hope you have room in that garage to keep them safe.

My bug is in one side right now, so the S2K will have to stay outside (covered) until I can get rid of it. I have someone that is planning to come grab it soon, so hopefully that works out...

robert

Boy the garage felt empty this morning...

I'm going to guess Robert's productivity at work is going to drop and there is going to be what sounds like engine noises in the background of his conference calls. 

My bug is in one side right now, so the S2K will have to stay outside (covered) until I can get rid of it. I have someone that is planning to come grab it soon, so hopefully that works out...

robert

The bug or the S2000?

Congrats on the NSX!