Sign in to follow this  
Hollywood

Oculus Rift

Oculus iRacing bro's and broette's. I'm probably gonna do an IMSA race in the AMG GT3 tonight if anyone wants to run some practice and then send it! 45min race with one pit stop. 

That or I'm just gonna continue practicing and tuning for Petit Le Mans (IMSA GT3, GTE, and Vette DP).

On 9/24/2019 at 2:05 PM, Hollywood said:

On 9/24/2019 at 6:04 PM, cabowabo said:

Oculus iRacing bro's and broette's. I'm probably gonna do an IMSA race in the AMG GT3 tonight if anyone wants to run some practice and then send it! 45min race with one pit stop. 

That or I'm just gonna continue practicing and tuning for Petit Le Mans (IMSA GT3, GTE, and Vette DP).

I HAVE VR NOW!!!  

I don't have any of the tracks GT3 is running this week and don't care for any of them either (COTA, Belle Isle, Nurb GP). Ok, Belle Isle looks fun, just not fun in GT3 Fixed public lobbies. As such you can find me practicing/racing GT3 Cup on Sileverstone International this week if any of you are man (or woman) enough to jump in this ultimate drivers car. Let's tag up and try not to break everything in sight.

2 minutes ago, cabowabo said:

I don't have any of the tracks GT3 is running this week and don't care for any of them either (COTA, Belle Isle, Nurb GP). Ok, Belle Isle looks fun, just not fun in GT3 Fixed public lobbies. As such you can find me practicing/racing GT3 Cup on Sileverstone International this week if any of you are man (or woman) enough to jump in this ultimate drivers car. Let's tag up and try not to break everything in sight.

This....this could be good. Shooting for Thursday.

23 minutes ago, Hollywood said:

This....this could be good. Shooting for Thursday.

slide in those dms bb. I want in.  

Here's a nice stable setup I grabbed from the iRacing forums, just watch that 44% brake bias with any amount of steering input and threshold braking. Also an example lap on how to be slow: 

Silverstone Int R.sto

1 hour ago, cabowabo said:

Here's a nice stable setup I grabbed from the iRacing forums, just watch that 44% brake bias with any amount of steering input and threshold braking. Also an example lap on how to be slow: 

Silverstone Int R.sto 1.63 kB · 0 downloads

What kinda mods/addons you runnin on the iracing client?

35 minutes ago, Hollywood said:

What kinda mods/addons you runnin on the iracing client?

The helmet and standings/relative are just overlays added to OBS (I don't see them). The spotter is Crew Cheif, which is a good bit better / more informative than the iRacing spotter and can even calculate and auto-adjust fuel for stuff like the IMSA races that require a pit stop.

http://thecrewchief.org/

Overlays http://ir-apps.kutu.ru/#!/

Did my first GT3 Cup race and it was easily the sweatiest sim race of my life. The 5 hours I did in the AMG GT3 for Petit Le Mans last weekend was much, much easier. First two laps of this race were just trying not to die on cold tires, then after that it was trying not to die on warm tires while turning fast laps. Good times?