Welcome to TrackJunkies.Org
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Anyone hitting NOLA next weekend?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

ToplessTT

ToplessTT

Track Freak

• Junkies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationAll over
  • Track Vehicle:01 Audi TT Roadster
NOLA Speed & Style show will be happening for the second year with lots of cool things going on.

They have karts, drifts, AutoX and track time too!

sarenar

sarenar

Track Freak

• Junkies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • LocationShreveport, Louisiana
  • Track Vehicle:2008 Lotus Elise SC

Yep, I'm planning on going. Signed up for HPDE. Haven't been to this event but looks like a lot of fun. 

ToplessTT

ToplessTT

Track Freak

• Junkies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationAll over
I went last year on the first edition and it was fun. There were many things going on so it was easy to keep entertained between sessions.

Loved the track too so looking forward to the time. Will likely see you on track!!!

GlobalTimeAttack

GlobalTimeAttack

Track Denial

• Junkies
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Track Vehicle:1998 Honda Civic

See you guys out there. my name is Jason Dienhart. I organize Global Time Attack. We have a time attack competition going on at NOLA Speed and Style. Let me know if you want to compete. I will break you off a hefty discount if you have never ran with us before. 

ToplessTT

ToplessTT

Track Freak

• Junkies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationAll over

Yep, I'm planning on going. Signed up for HPDE. Haven't been to this event but looks like a lot of fun.

I saw your Elise out there! Looked really quick around the track!

ToplessTT

ToplessTT

Track Freak

• Junkies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationAll over

See you guys out there. my name is Jason Dienhart. I organize Global Time Attack. We have a time attack competition going on at NOLA Speed and Style. Let me know if you want to compete. I will break you off a hefty discount if you have never ran with us before.

Jason I didn't see this till later. Lots of cool cars out there on GTA! Curious here about GTA so I'll look more into it

sarenar

sarenar

Track Freak

• Junkies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • LocationShreveport, Louisiana
  • Track Vehicle:2008 Lotus Elise SC

I saw your Elise out there! Looked really quick around the track!

Thanks! I looked but didn't see your car, or at least the one in your avatar. I did see a yellow one out there though.

ToplessTT

ToplessTT

Track Freak

• Junkies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationAll over

Thanks! I looked but didn't see your car, or at least the one in your avatar. I did see a yellow one out there though.

My fault! I did wrap it yellow a few months back :) avatar update is needed!