Welcome to TrackJunkies.Org
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NASA - 11/20 - 11/22

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

EricJ

EricJ

TRACKJUNKIE

• Junkies
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • LocationFlower Mound, TX
  • Track Vehicle:'99 Miata

Test-n-Tune: 

https://www.motorspo...78#.Viunp35JaUk

A little pricey at $300 for 5 20 minute sessions or $200 for 3 20 minute sessions. But there is Gumbo for lunch.

NASA Registration:

https://nasaproracing.com/events/1994

Early Bird Registration is available until November 13, 2015 for this category. If you register before the 13th of November your registration will be discounted.

'99 Emerald Green Miata - NASA TX TTE 2015 Season Champion (showing up is really 100% of it)

sarenar

sarenar

Track Freak

• Junkies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 112 posts
  • LocationShreveport, Louisiana
  • Track Vehicle:2008 Lotus Elise SC
FYI if you're registered for the NASA event, you can run the full day Test-n-Tune for the half day price. Usually have lots of open track to work with.

EricJ

EricJ

TRACKJUNKIE

• Junkies
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Looks like the weather is going to be good.

'99 Emerald Green Miata - NASA TX TTE 2015 Season Champion (showing up is really 100% of it)

EricJ

EricJ

TRACKJUNKIE

• Junkies
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Oops, the weather was great for Friday's Test-n-Tune. The first session Saturday was great, then the rain came. Do you remember the Indy Car race this season, It was like that. I got more wet practice in 3 sessions than I've had all year.

Sunday was cold. 

Good event, small turn out by Texas Region standards. Lot's of free space, no traffic issues all weekend.

And that is a fun track, I love the S's. 

They said there will be repaving of a few sections this December, to eliminate the bumps in the braking zone for turn one and a couple of other bumps, plus eliminate where water puddles.

It's good to get practice, data and video to prepare for the May joint NASA event with Texas.

durrow

durrow

Track Addict

• Junkies
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationAustin
  • Track Vehicle:2012 Radical SR3

My qualifying lap

What an amazing track! My second time here and I have to say its in my top two tracks to drive. If you get a chance to drive this - you will love it. Racing in the rain was a blast!

Photo of the rain race

EricJ

EricJ

TRACKJUNKIE

• Junkies
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

My quickest lap of the weekend, not Radical times, but fun.