DTP525

1st Place Finish Global Time Attack Rd 2 NOLA Motorsports Park

Had a great time at this event.

Deft Motion Honda S2000

1st Place Street RWD

Winning Lap Time 1:54.646

Tires: Bridgestone RE 71R

It's always a race for second place when you register. We all know who's got first locked up.  :cool:

Nice job! that was a better time than limited RWD as well wasn't it?

I'm eager to hear more about it at a future event.

They should not schedule this event during NASA TX... the TT3 crowd would have made a competitive limited RWD showing otherwise.

Thanks Dave but when I'm racing NASA TX I'm usually second behind Allan. That's why I chose to go to GTA instead when they're on the same weekend. Haha. I'm trying to get Allan to come to NOLA so I can see how we compare on a track that I feel pretty confident in. He will probably make me look slow like he did when he went to Hallett.

Brysen, yeah I wouldve been 1st in Limited RWD as well. It really felt like I had home field advantage as most of the competitors have not been to NOLA before.

Great job Dysen. That is a smoking time on street tires. Definitely would have been interesting to see what you could have done at TWS this past weekend. Would have probably been just as close (and stressful) as MSRH was. I think both our cars are capable of 1:50s at TWS CCW if the planets align.

I'm planning on NOLA next May so hopefully we can battle it out then. We'll have to figure out what class to run that event though. It seems we both may be jumping in and out of TT3 and TTB. I'm generally thinking next year for tracks I've never run before like NOLA, Barber and hopefully Watkins Glen I'll stick with what I know best (TTB).

Well, the story usually goes: "Once you go aero, you...."

At least once a day I try to figure out how to get the aero back on my TTE car, hahaha.

robert

Well, the story usually goes: "Once you go aero, you...."

Well I've been disciplined enough to run various treaded tires off and on after mainlining purple crack so maybe I can dip in and out of aero too. But my splitter and canards arrived yesterday and my wing is about 2 weeks out and I have to say I'm already feeling giddy in anticipation of pulling upwards of 2 Gs in the twisties...with the help of fat S80/A7s of course.

I'm curious on how the S80 will do. Might want to let whatever tire ship you have mount those that it usually takes close to if not over 100psi to set the bead on them.