Welcome to TrackJunkies.Org
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Garage space for a few boxes?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Coco

Coco

Couch Potato

• Junkies
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,358 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX
  • Track Vehicle:'10 Mitsubishi Lulzcer, '84 Porschelump 944

I have a small pile of Porsche 944 spares for the Porschelump that I'd rather not have in my apartment anymore, so I was wondering if anyone at the track had say, an open corner of a garage I could store things in. 'Lump is in a carport, but that's a bit too open for a pile o' parts.

I don't think there's any of the less expensive garage slots open at the moment, hence the question.

Anyone? Anyone? Totally willing to chip in whatever % of the garage fee I'm using for a stack of boxes.

-... --- ..-. .- / -.. . . --.. / -. ..- - ... -.-.--

Puffalopnik!

Fuelnose

Fuelnose

Track Denial

• Junkies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationHouston
  • Track Vehicle:it depends..

Hi, I am not sure if you look for some space at MSR Houston or other race track but in case MSR I am planning to rent a garage very soon for my bike and would have plenty of space for your boxes or even your car if you like?

regards

Mike

Coco

Coco

Couch Potato

• Junkies
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,358 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX
  • Track Vehicle:'10 Mitsubishi Lulzcer, '84 Porschelump 944

Heh, I live in Austin, so Houston's a bit too far of a commute just to get to spare parts. The car lives at Harris Hill, hence wanting to find garage space there.

Looks like they'll go back to my apartment in the meantime. I've got a fun clunking sound coming from my car somewhere that I need to figure out, too.

-... --- ..-. .- / -.. . . --.. / -. ..- - ... -.-.--

Puffalopnik!