Don't forget, Connie said y'all would run the track "backwards" on Friday.  :wacko:

Don't forget, Connie said y'all would run the track "backwards" on Friday.  :wacko:

What's this "ya'll" business! I hope you're at least considering coming again this year!

robert

What's this "ya'll" business! I hope you're at least considering coming again this year!

robert

Ha! I am definitely considering it.  :good:

who usually reserves the big garage on the hill for our group??

I do... I believe I reserved it already for next year, but I guess I should call and find out.

robert

I was also the raffle winner for a covered parking area, which means that I can park 3 more with me.

Need to break 1:30 . . . .

That is not easily done. Good luck to you  :biggrin:

If I go again, my goal is to stay on the pavement.  :blink:

Heh, I witnessed that!! LOL.

I was also the raffle winner for a covered parking area, which means that I can park 3 more with me.

Each race port is divided into two. So really only one other car can fit. We tried three a couple of years ago and it was very tight.

If I go again, my goal is to stay on the pavement.  :blink:

But if you do that, how will I know which divets to follow when I overcook Turn 1?

Each race port is divided into two. So really only one other car can fit. We tried three a couple of years ago and it was very tight.

We had four inside, and three outside for a total of 7.   :)

Probably not going to [email protected] this year. NASA event is WAYYY more fun; everyone stays at the track and hangs out rather than driving 40 minutes back and forth every day!

Probably not going to [email protected] this year. NASA event is WAYYY more fun; everyone stays at the track and hangs out rather than driving 40 minutes back and forth every day!

I think we all just got called old and boring!!! :)

Just kidding. If I raced anything, no doubt NASA would be the way to go to the track. Although, I enjoy the slow, easy weekend that is [email protected] No pressure, no instructing, etc.

robert

Friday was pretty busy for me. Your poor car never got a break.  :driving:

I camp at the track no way driving to any hotels within 40 miles of Hallett it better than sharing a campfire breakfast with a random corner worker and having raccoon try to steal my hamburger buns.

There's an off chance for me, but it would hinge on work and money for sure. If I do go, I will be camping for sure!

There's an off chance for me, but it would hinge on work and money for sure. If I do go, I will be camping for sure!

Thinking about it, camping could be fun. I mean, it is beautiful out there. Of course, you're talking about camping in your fancy camper trailer, not in a tent on the dirt, I'm guessing... :)

robert