pcasso87

*Official H2R Lap Times*

Track: Harris Hill Road CW
Best Lap Time: 1:26.76
Weather: 90 degrees, sunny

Car: 1990 Honda Civic
Aero: Custom front splitter/airdam, APR GTC-200 wing
Engine: B16 swap and turbo - 305hp
Brakes: Wilwood 11.75" with Hawk DTC60 front, Stoptech performance rear, SS lines, RBF 600 fluid
Suspension: Tired Tein SS coilovers, ST Rear sway bar, a mix of ES urathane and PCI spherical bushings.
Wheels & Tires: 15x9 with 245/40/15 Front / 15x7 205/50/15 Rear Maxxis RC1

New PB for me.

Nice driving, that car has some scoot! When I use a phone lap timer it seems to have a lower time posted just before I cross S/F and then it goes up by a second or so. I am using a 10HZ external GPS to try and get as accurate a time as possible. With the 1HZ phone GPS, I have seen my laps times show over a second faster on the phone than my TraqDash. 

On your video I noticed the opposite, it shows 127.6 just before S/F then drops back by a second. Very curious. Either time is blistering compared to the 130's in my NC Miata.

2019-06-29_(2).png

On 6/29/2019 at 2:42 PM, skillman11 said:

Nice driving, that car has some scoot! When I use a phone lap timer it seems to have a lower time posted just before I cross S/F and then it goes up by a second or so. I am using a 10HZ external GPS to try and get as accurate a time as possible. With the 1HZ phone GPS, I have seen my laps times show over a second faster on the phone than my TraqDash. 

On your video I noticed the opposite, it shows 127.6 just before S/F then drops back by a second. Very curious. Either time is blistering compared to the 130's in my NC Miata.

Thanks! That is strange and not something I'd never noticed before. It does appear the timer starts at the same location that it shows in your screen shot above, it just continues to run for a second before the next laps starts. I still plan to get a 10hz in the near future, it's just one more thing to deal with while at the track. For now the internal phone gps is good enough till I really want to start dialing in specific corners and segments.

July 26 2019

Direction: CW

Best lap time: 1:29.536 (previous 1:30.945 with stock suspension and tires)

Weather: Sunny mid 90’s

Car: 2008 Nissan Nismo 350Z

Engine: VQ35HR stock w High flow cats no tune

Suspension: HKS hipermax IV GT coilovers

Brakes: OEM Brembos w Pagid RS29’s

Wheels/Tires: Stock wheels w Hankook RS4s on their 6th trackday

Telemetry: AIM Solo 2 DL

Video starts at lap 2, best lap 3. Sorry for the wipers 🤦🏻‍♂️

I guess for now I hold the very unofficial TT5 lap record with a 1:27.7 (it says 9 but i braked before S/F)

Matts TT5 ND miata with RS-4s probably 200 lbs overweight given these tires. 

GoodLord!!! Y'all have to be catching air over some of those bumps! I've never been, but don't think I want to based on these videos.