Track: Eagles Canyon Raceway 2.0 "The Canyon" 1.65 - Mar 21, 2020

Lap Time: 2.12.567 (Aim Solo)

Ambient temperature: 55, Sunny, Breezy

Car: 2014 Mustang GT

Estimated weight with driver: 3935 lbs

Estimated whp: 365-385 HP

Tires: Bridgestone S007 305/30/19

Social Distancing Done Right!!!

The big girl dances well! You look comfortably uncomfortable! That's a great thing...those tires were screaming for MERCY...and you gave them no quarter! I like it!!! Keep it up!

On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2020 at 11:40 AM, Captain Buddha said:

The big girl dances well! You look comfortably uncomfortable! That's a great thing...those tires were screaming for MERCY...and you gave them no quarter! I like it!!! Keep it up!

Thanks. The big girl and I have a longstanding relationship so we are starting to know our limits. :) I strive for tires singing a consistent note. Maybe someday ;) Boy Howdy, are they vocal @ ECR,

No quarter is right. I'm in "kill all tires" mode. Or at least kill the unloved Bridgestones. F 'em. I'm VERY excited to get off of the S007s, they are very difficult to manage in the trail braking transitions especially. Slower and trickier to drive than RS-4s. I've had to be much more conservative which sucks as I was kind of coming to grips with how to use more corner and less brakes to slow down.  They have served their purpose and bridged the gap to 2020 tires. I came home Saturday to 6 brand new RS-4s on my front doorstep. RS-4s are faster, much more forgiving, and more durable too. I've effectively got 2 sets stacked in my son's bedroom ready to go. WIN-WIN-WIN. 

Now to get the clutch healthy, CVD-19 and oil prices where they need to be, and more liquidity in my finances. That's all I need and its GAME ON. Probably will have to just settle for healthy clutch before I'm jump back in the game. As always a work in progress, in all aspects of my life.