Track: Eagles Canyon Raceway 2.0 "The Canyon" 1.65 - Mar 21, 2020

Lap Time: 2.12.567 (Aim Solo)

Ambient temperature: 55, Sunny, Breezy

Car: 2014 Mustang GT

Estimated weight with driver: 3935 lbs

Estimated whp: 365-385 HP

Tires: Bridgestone S007 305/30/19

Social Distancing Done Right!!!

The big girl dances well! You look comfortably uncomfortable! That's a great thing...those tires were screaming for MERCY...and you gave them no quarter! I like it!!! Keep it up!

On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2020 at 11:40 AM, Captain Buddha said:

The big girl dances well! You look comfortably uncomfortable! That's a great thing...those tires were screaming for MERCY...and you gave them no quarter! I like it!!! Keep it up!

Thanks. The big girl and I have a longstanding relationship so we are starting to know our limits. :) I strive for tires singing a consistent note. Maybe someday ;) Boy Howdy, are they vocal @ ECR,

No quarter is right. I'm in "kill all tires" mode. Or at least kill the unloved Bridgestones. F 'em. I'm VERY excited to get off of the S007s, they are very difficult to manage in the trail braking transitions especially. Slower and trickier to drive than RS-4s. I've had to be much more conservative which sucks as I was kind of coming to grips with how to use more corner and less brakes to slow down.  They have served their purpose and bridged the gap to 2020 tires. I came home Saturday to 6 brand new RS-4s on my front doorstep. RS-4s are faster, much more forgiving, and more durable too. I've effectively got 2 sets stacked in my son's bedroom ready to go. WIN-WIN-WIN. 

Now to get the clutch healthy, CVD-19 and oil prices where they need to be, and more liquidity in my finances. That's all I need and its GAME ON. Probably will have to just settle for healthy clutch before I'm jump back in the game. As always a work in progress, in all aspects of my life.

Far from a clean lap but this is the best I could string together on Saturday. 

Track: Eagles Canyon Raceway 2.7 Italian Canyon - April 18, 2020
Lap Time: 2:20.4 (AiM Solo)
Ambient temperature: 70 degrees F
Car: 2008 Mazda Miata
Estimated weight with driver: ~2700 lbs
Estimated whp: ~145 RWHP
Tires Front: Federal 595 RSR 215/45-17
Tires Rear: Hankook RS4 215/45-17

Track: Eagles Canyon Raceway 2.7 Italian Canyon - April 25, 2020
Lap Time: 2:03.56 (AiM Solo) unfortunately my gopro battery died so no video 😞
Ambient temperature: 70 degrees F
Car: 2007 GT3
Estimated weight with driver: ~3450 lbs
Estimated whp: ~370 RWHP
Tires 235/305 Pirelli DH scrubs

Went out with my neighbor in his Spec E46 last Sunday for it's first track day after build.  We chased understeer the entire morning and never got it sorted.  The rear seems too low and was chewing the outside of the RRs pretty badly.  Raising the rear and swapping out the rear bar.

The car should turn 2:15s give or take with someone terrible like myself behind the wheel. 

Track: Eagles Canyon Raceway 2.7 Italian Canyon - May 03, 2020
Lap Time: 2:17.1 AiM Solo 2
Ambient temperature: 80s  F
Car: 2004 E46 330i SPEC E46
Estimated weight with driver: ~ 2875 lbs
Estimated whp: ~218 RWHP
Tires 255/17 RRs

Didn't run video for some reason.