TrackJunkies.Org

TDE July 17th-18th

• 1 month later...

We had 7 spec boxsters at this event and had a great time chasing each other.  CW is a much more interesting drive, love how technical it is.  What was really entertaining was a guy in a yellow vette dressed up as an ALMS GT2, he made it clear he was there for the DE win and for everyone to stay out of his way!

What was really entertaining was a guy in a yellow vette dressed up as an ALMS GT2, he made it clear he was there for the DE win and for everyone to stay out of his way!

Did you stay safely on his rear bumper as a courtesy to make sure you were never in his way?  :)

What was really entertaining was a guy in a yellow vette dressed up as an ALMS GT2, he made it clear he was there for the DE win and for everyone to stay out of his way!

Did you stay safely on his rear bumper as a courtesy to make sure you were never in his way?  :)

I couldn't hang.  :'( Z06 with A6s and legit aero was too much for my Barbie car. 

I love running CW on the 1.7 through the triple-apex.  LOL as ALMS driver guest appearance.  This reminds me of a time I was at Hallett and a self-proclaimed hot shoe showed up in an f360 with a matching fire suit, with a laundry list of world-wide seat time.  Unfortunately he was not experienced to know that when black flagged, you're not supposed to park the car, get out, and discuss the sittuation with the corner worker.  AFter the 2nd time where he parked the car at the start/finish to speak with the crow's nest, he went home.  lol

I love running CW on the 1.7 through the triple-apex.  LOL as ALMS driver guest appearance.  This reminds me of a time I was at Hallett and a self-proclaimed hot shoe showed up in an f360 with a matching fire suit, with a laundry list of world-wide seat time.  Unfortunately he was not experienced to know that when black flagged, you're not supposed to park the car, get out, and discuss the sittuation with the corner worker.  AFter the 2nd time where he parked the car at the start/finish to speak with the crow's nest, he went home.  lol

rotflol!!!  Common sense isn't too common I suppose.  ;)