Welcome to TrackJunkies.Org
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NASA - May 4-5, 2013

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

EricJ

EricJ

TRACKJUNKIE

• Junkies
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts
  • LocationFlower Mound, TX
  • Track Vehicle:'99 Miata
My heater core sprung a leak last week, so I pulled it out and plumbed around it. I got another from Planet Miata today, but not enough time to put it in and re-plumb. So, I get to drive down in the morning at 39 degrees with no heater. But ....

I'm sure it will be worth it.

'99 Emerald Green Miata - NASA TX TTE 2015 Season Champion (showing up is really 100% of it)

EricJ

EricJ

TRACKJUNKIE

• Junkies
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts
  • LocationFlower Mound, TX
  • Track Vehicle:'99 Miata
Smooth track.
Great weather.
Best Track food ever.
Great facility.

'99 Emerald Green Miata - NASA TX TTE 2015 Season Champion (showing up is really 100% of it)

alphonse

alphonse

Track Freak

• Junkies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • LocationHouston, Tx.
  • Track Vehicle:2008 Lotus 2-11
Agree with the above. Without a doubt the cleanest track I've been on so far this year. Did not have to spend an hour cleaning the crap out of the car, (open top car), after each session like at TWS or MSR.
Too bad it's not closer to home, would love to go back and play some more.

Vorshlag-Fair

Vorshlag-Fair

#Watermarked

• Junkies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationPlano, TX
  • Track Vehicle:'01 BMW 330Ci (TT4), '92 Corvette, '13 FR-S

We had a blast at the NOLA event! Great weather, perfect track, great people, epic food. Here's my event write-up: http://www.vorshlag....57625#post57625

_DSC4496-L.jpg

The big Mustang did all right, I suppose.

DASHWARENOLA%202013%20Day%202%20Terrya-M

The video above is my one and only TT hot lap on Sunday, and it was another 1/2 second quicker than my best on Saturday.

Cheers,

Terry Fair - owner at Vorshlag Motorsports
2001 BMW 330Ci (NASA TT4), 1992 Corvette (TTC), 2013 Scion FR-S (V8 swap in progress)