Sign in to follow this  
JBM

illicit Motorsports

Owned and operated by master fabricator and custom car builder, Jason Massey, illicit Motorsports is the best kept secret in the Central Texas automotive community. Nestled in the Texas hill country just outside of Dripping Springs, Illicit Motorsports delivers quality service for classic, muscle, and racecars, while providing full-service fabrication for custom and motorsport applications. Through Jason Massey’s multiple partnerships, Illicit can also provide high-performance custom engine building, carburetor and EFI tuning, dynometer testing, and complete engine diagnostics and troubleshooting. Illicit Motorsports aims to deliver all of this within a customer-centered environment that emphases integrity, communication, accountability, and a continual goal to exceed expectations.

I would like to take a moment and thank TRACKJUNKIES for the opportunity to reach out to this community of local racecar enthusiast. I appreciate all the post expressing satisfaction with our services. I look forward to meeting more members, building more racecars and building more relationships. My passion is for fabrication. However, illicit Motorsports is a full service automotive repair facility. We are capable of providing solutions for all of your racecar needs. Please feel free to contact us with any questions. I would also like to invite you to visit us at http://www.facebook....110220339075198 We continually update our photos to reflect our current projects.

Thank you,

Jason Massey

illicit Motorsports

Dripping Springs, TX

Hey guys its been a very busy season for illicit.  We have had great success with our 2004 Mustang GT CMC build.  We are currently in the middle of two Spec Iron builds.  A few of you have sent messages about roll cages.  I haven't listed much contact info on this forum.  I am not looking to solicit business or distract from the content of the website.  However, if it is ok with the moderators I will post my contact info....email is [email protected] phone number is 512-940-5359.  Feel free to check out our Facebook page.  There are several photos of previous cage builds. 

We have built several racecars for various classes.  Please feel free to contact us anytime with your questions or concerns.  We strive to provide superior safety and performance at an affordable price.

Thanks,

Jason Massey

illicit Motorsports

Dripping Springs, TX

Sign in to follow this