robertcope

Forum requests...

Robert, since NOLA is part of the NASA Texas occasionally, how about a section for it?

Robert, since NOLA is part of the NASA Texas occasionally, how about a section for it?

Sure, makes sense.

robert

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuq

Haha. It's dead but I don't think the forum needs to die. Maybe move to the bottom or something.

Why so emotional?

I'm just being the voice of progress. There are other tracks out there; let's go drive them!

RIP TWS 

Totally agree with that! I've re-ordered the Texas Track Talk section a bit. No particular order, sorta.

TWS is a good memory of a fun track with a shitty infield.  It's closed and we won't race there again, but that doesn't mean we should erase all memories of it and pretend it was never there.

On 9/4/2012 at 8:08 PM, robertcope said:

I have noticed that we're seeing people from outside the Texas area sign up lately. That is fantastic. We haven't had forums dedicated to tracks around the country, but that doesn't mean that they can't get created. If you'd like a particular track forum or just a generic regional forum added to the list, just let us know.

robert

First post here to say I happened upon this site all the way from the west coast and like the looks enough to join and dig through old threads. Lots of great stuff on here. Hopefully I can contribute. I'm still track-virgin and just did my first autox, but look forward to sorting out the 280Z enough to feel confident putting it on track. And while I'm in Vacaville and that puts me next door to Sonoma Raceway, they now have a hard band on instructing, so no beginner groups. Guess I'll just have to learn the ropes up at Thunderhill. Darn.

Aaaand of course second post is a double post... site never showed it posted the first go around... sooorrrrreeeeey.

Edited by Gollum
Double Post

Clicked multiple times to no avail apparently...

Edited by Gollum
Triple Post

Clicked multiple times to no avail apparently...

Edited by Gollum
Quad Post, doing it right....