Sign in to follow this  
Forrest

Texas Track Works: About us

As a TJ member, I really enjoy this forum and what it stands for. We are a small yet rapidly growing community of not just car guys (there are plenty of forums for that), but track guys. It really makes me happy to look at the bottom of the main forum page and see new members almost weekly. I'll be the first to say that it is nice to know that there are so many of us, here locally, who are helping to develop and promote the idea of tracking our cars both as a hobby and competitively. Seeing new folks wearing TJ shirts at the track never gets old, and I promise I will make a better effort to find you and introduce myself.

As a TJ vendor, I realized that a few of you have been by the shop and/or are current customers and we truly appreciate the support. For the rest of you, I'd like to give you an idea of what we services and parts we offer. We operate in a 3300 sqft in Ft. Worth, just a quarter of a mile south of Texas Christian University. Our main focus is on the installation of suspension, brakes, wheels & tires, and safety equipment. Our shop is clean and well lit with a brand new fully optioned Hunter alignment rack, two lifts, a small fab area, and a waiting room with free drinks and wi-fi. We do realize that Fort Worth is not local for everyone, but I promise that we will do everything possible to make the drive worth it for you.

Check our website or Facebook page for more pricing, info, and updates!

Texas Track Works is proud to offer the following products and services with discounts specifically for TrackJunkies members:

(sorry that this is so photo heavy)

PICT7432-copy.jpg

Suspension installation and setup

PICT0356-copy.jpg

We are an AST and Vorshlag dealer, as well as dealers for Moton, KW, ST, Bilstein, Koni, Ohlins, Tein, Tanabe, Tokico, KYB, Eibach, etc.

PICT0768-copy.jpg

We also sell and install swaybars from Pfadt, Eibach, Hotchkis, Whiteline, ST, etc.

PICT0083-copy.jpg

Poly, solid, and spherical bushing upgrades. We are also a stocking SPL Parts dealer

PICT0143-copy.jpg

We are also a stocking dealer for AKG Motorsports: we keep almost every E36 and E46 part in stock

PICT0042-copy.jpg

Corner balancing

PICT0504-copy.jpg

Alignments for both track and street

PICT0365-copy1.jpg

Our alignment rack has every option available, including a bump steer winch

PICT0580-copy.jpg

We've never seen a car that was "too low" for our alignment rack

PICT2290-copy1.jpg

Tire mounting and balancing , and we are an authorized Enkei dealer

PICT7175-copy.jpg

Our Hunter tire machine has all rubber surfaces to ensure a scratch free service

PICT7352-copy.jpg

We also sell wheels and tires and can make recommendations to suit your setup

PICT0117-copy.jpg

Race seats: Cobra, Momo, OMP, Racetech, Recaro, and Sparco

PICT0152-copy.jpg

Harness installation, we offer Schroth, Sparco, OMP, Racequip, G-Force, etc.

PICT0165-copy.jpg

Fire suppression systems

PICT0166-copy.jpg

Cool shirt and driver cooling systems installation

PICT0195-copy.jpg

Data acquisition equipment sales and installation for AiM, Racepak, and Stack

PICT6422-copy.jpg

We work with a professional driving coach who can shave seconds off your lap times and also help you get the most out your data system

PICT0219-copy.jpg

Light fabrication work (exhaust, seat bases, mounts, braces, cage modification, etc.)

SeanM3-copy.jpg

We have done some minor painting in the past

PICT5149-copy.jpg

Our clean and well lit fabrication area

PICT0436-copy.jpg

Brake upgrades and modifications

PICT0093-copy.jpg

We can also help you pick the correct brake pad compound if you are driving on the street or track

PICT0210-copy1.jpg

Engine, transmission, and differential oil coolers

PICT0623-copy.jpg

Race car wiring

PICT0577-copy.jpg

Differential servicing including LSD installs and ring & pinion swaps

PICT0204-copy.jpg

Clutch and flywheel swaps

PICT0202-copy.jpg

We have also done several engine swaps

PICT2300-copy1.jpg

Regular maintenance and oil changes

PICT5725-copy.jpg

We stock one of the largest inventories of Motul race oils and brake fluid in Texas

PICT0366-copy.jpg

You won't just find European or Japanese cars in our shop

PICT0173-copy.jpg

We also love working on "non track cars"

PICT0341-copy.jpg

Our technicians are extremely knowledgeable and friendly. They treat your car the way you would... only better.

Check our website or Facebook page for more pricing, info, and updates!

Sign in to follow this