This board will be going into read-only mode in about a week. After that, no new posts will be allowed. See this post for more: https://www.trackjunkies.org/topic/7871-the-end-of-an-era-is-upon-us/

This board will be going into read-only mode in about a week. After that, no new posts will be allowed. See this post for more: https://www.trackjunkies.org/topic/7871-the-end-of-an-era-is-upon-us/

HDA

Legends cars

I've had a Thunder Roadster sitting in my shop for four years now. Bought it on the recommendation of a friend who owns several (including one Hayabusa-powered one) and tracks them at Spring Mountain and Miller. I spent a while changing it over from an oval track to a road course setup. Naturally, Harris Hill has never allowed open-wheelers at a track day, so it sits. I start and run it up to temp a couple of times a month, change the oil occasionally, and have driven it around my neighborhood (no such thing as Stealth Mode!), but mainly it sits gathering dust. Maybe one day I'll find some motivation and fab some sort of cover to bridge the wheel openings so I can run it at Harris Hill.

I've had a Thunder Roadster sitting in my shop for four years now. Bought it on the recommendation of a friend who owns several (including one Hayabusa-powered one) and tracks them at Spring Mountain and Miller. I spent a while changing it over from an oval track to a road course setup. Naturally, Harris Hill has never allowed open-wheelers at a track day, so it sits. I start and run it up to temp a couple of times a month, change the oil occasionally, and have driven it around my neighborhood (no such thing as Stealth Mode!), but mainly it sits gathering dust. Maybe one day I'll find some motivation and fab some sort of cover to bridge the wheel openings so I can run it at Harris Hill.

Barry W. has driven his Birken (7 replica) there many times w/ no problems.

That's actually a totally different body sold on the TRs that leave 600 Racing in road-race configuration. What I need to do is fab some fenders that bridge the gap between sidepods and the nose and tail sections. Probably not that hard if I had any focus whatsoever. Item #342 on the to-do list.