I'd love to have MSRH as my local 45 minute away track.
H2R is that for me, and I like it because it's close. I'm planning to join for the easy to get track time. I can go there on a member day with a light work schedule, work a bit from the clubhouse then go test some settings or just focus on driving for a while.
Anyway sorry I'm too long out of the game to provide a decent review of tracks, especially since it'd be mixed car and bike which is not entirely applicable.
1. Barber (bike) wonderful surface, elevation changes, blind corners, flowing fun
2. TWS (bike + car) flowing fun, several fast puckering turns
3. NOLA (bike) Was ok, some very fun back section. Fast
4. H2R (bike + car) I like the track layout, technical with some pucker sections, it's CLOSE, quite bumpy
Only rating the MSR's lower than H2R due to distance / value prop - else H2R would be on the bottom - though not by any huge margin. H2R, MSRH, MSRC are all pretty interesting to me, and will be my most visited tracks.
5. MSRH (bike + car) I like the track layout overall, fairly challenging (ok I need years of time there to get any good), some rather bumpy sections
MSRC I haven't set foot on in a car since 2004. The bike was more recent in 2011. So this doesn't really count as any kind of ranking. But also distance / value prop.
6. MSRC (1.7 car+bike, 3.1 bike) been a long time but I liked how smooth it is there, and decent flow